ENERGY EFFICIENT TIMBER FRAME CONSTRUCTION
At every step of our process, from the design through the installation, Timberbuilt strives to work efficiently for you.
By finishing the SIPs and timbers in a controlled environment, we use less labor, have higher quality control, spend less time on your jobsite, thus reducing costs and increasing jobsite safety. We also can assemble your home with just a small trailer full of tools.
- Your wall and roof panels are fully finished in a controlled environment which allows them to be precisely fitted and quickly assembled on-site using a small labor force.
- Your SIPs can be delivered to the site on a single truck, minimizing fuel usage.
- It takes 24% less energy to produce the expanded polystyrene foam core than fiberglass insulation of equivalent R-value.
- Your timbers are cut to length with all joinery completed and they are meticulously test-fitted, edge-routered, sanded, and stained in our production facility before they arrive on-site. This ensures an efficient, quick installation.
- We personally load the truck that will carry your timbers, utilizing every bit of space and ensuring a single truck load for delivery.
- We also source our timbers locally near our shop in New York which means less shipping time and less fuel used while we support our local economy.
- Installation is fast and requires minimal labor.
- When our team travels to your job site we rent houses, not hotels. By bunking together we minimize our travel expenditures, save fuel, and can provide less expensive labor.