TUSCARORA NATION HOUSE
The Tuscorora Nation House is highlighted by a gorgeous timber frame structure and massive timber beams throughout. The 38,000 sq. ft. building took five years to complete and is the largest building of its type to be constructed on Tuscarora Nation land since 1921.
The primary use of the nation house is as a center for medical and dental care under the direction of Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. The building also houses a spacious community center containing a resource center with a library, computer stations, and education resources for children to learn and obtain assistance.
A senior citizen center is incorporated into the building as a place for seniors to congregate and hold related meetings. The Tuscarora Environment Group office is also an integral part of the building, with nation offices available for meetings.